Opening of a special account
is a special bank account to which the funds are transferred to secure the participation applications, where the operations are performed in accordance with the legislation on the contract system (blocking / unblocking of funds, etc.).
Before October 1, 2018 every electronic platform opened a personal account for a procurement participant after accreditation. Procurement participants had to transfer the funds intended for securing the participation applications to the electronic platform, where the procurement was published.
After October 1, 2018, suppliers use a special account to deposit funds to secure applications when participating in public procedures on any of 8 authorized platforms. List of platforms
List of authorized banks (approved by the Russian Government of 13 July 2018 No. 1451-r). List of banks
Benefits of opening an account in PSB
- Fast Possibility of instant funds transferring to the special account (in online mode), when transferring it through standard PJSC Promsvyazbank bank account.
- Profitable PJSC Promsvyazbank bank account service cost is one of the most favorable costs not only among the banks partially owned by the government, but also among the banks specialized on servicing of small and medium business.
- Convenient There is no need to visit the office. Manager will come to the place and time convenient for you and fill in all the necessary documents. Opening of account within 2 hours.
Promsvyazbank account servicing terms
- 0rub. Service cost of a special account
- Up to 4% is charged on available account balance
- 150mln.rub. Limit for issuing bank guarantee
How to open a special account?
- Send an application Filling in of all fields is the mandatory condition for account opening, and do not forget to check the correctness of the information.
- Get a confirmation As soon as the bank account is opened, our employee will contact You and inform about it.
- Participate in tenders You can use all the advantages of a special account in the bank and participate in procurement in accordance with 44-FZ.
Frequently asked questions
- Special account is a bank account in one of the authorized banks*. It is used to transfer the funds to secure an application for participation in tender on authorized electronic platforms**.
- The System of special accounts starts to work in procurement system after 1 October 2018.
- Before 1 October 2018 every electronic platform opened a personal account for a procurement participant after accreditation. Procurement participants had to transfer the funds intended for securing the participation applications to the electronic platform, where the procurement was held.
- After 1 October 2018 suppliers use special accounts for transferring the funds to secure the applications when participating in public procedures on any of 8 authorized platforms.
|*List of authorized banks||**List of authorized electronic platforms|
If you have the opened account in a bank, which did not make it to the list of authorized banks, you need to open a special account in one of the authorized banks to participate in electronic procurement procedures. You can use several accounts at the same time.
- You transfer the funds to special account to use it as a security when participating in electronic procedure.
- When submitting an application on the electronic platform, you need to specify the special account you want to use. In 1 hour after the deadline for submission of applications for participation in a procedure, Operator of the electronic platform automatically forms a request to Your bank to block the security funds on the special account.
- When the bank receives a request from the operator of the electronic platform, it will check Your special account for the required sum and block it until the end of the procurement procedure. You will not be able to use the blocked funds until the end of the procurement procedure.
- Upon the ending of the procedure the bank will unblock the funds on the basis of information from the Operator. If You became a winner in the procedure and concluded a contract, the funds on your account will be debited for the services of the operator of the electronic platform. The bank will unblock Your funds in accordance with the established procedure if You are not a winner, withdrew the application, didn’t participate in the electronic procedure, or a customer declined your application.
To participate in electronic procedures on all platforms you need only one special account, but the law doesn’t limit the number of special accounts for one participant. All the banks and operators of electronic platforms have signed the agreement on cooperation.
If you do not have a special account in the authorized bank, you will not be able to participate in procedures on the electronic platforms, where You need to provide the application security up to 1 January 2019, and participate in the procedures, where the application security is provided only in the form of funds from 1 January 2019.
Special accounts are used only for securing the applications for participation in the electronic procedures on the electronic platforms.
Payment for the services of the operator of the electronic platform is performed through a special account, where the funds were blocked to secure the application. Make sure You have the funds on your special account to pay for the services of the operator of the electronic platform. The funds for the services will be withdrawn automatically. In all other cases, the Operator will prepare a bill for the services.