“Provision of drilling work and services for the Pela Lache-2 well to be drilled on the license block of federal importance, where the Kaigan-Vasyukan -sea field is located”
Please be herewith informed that AO Elvary Neftegas (under a Service Contract with RN-Shelf-Arctic, LLC) is planning to initiate a new Procedure for “Provision of drilling work and services for the Pela Lache-2 well to be drilled on the license block of federal importance, where the Kaigan-Vasyukan -sea field is located”.
This procurement procedure will take place in compliance with the Company Procurement Regulations.
The present Notice of Procedure is aimed at increasing of the upcoming procedure awareness on the market, ensuring publicity and transparency of the upcoming procedure and promoting of bona fide trading.
Organizer is planning a conference for potential participants under this Procedure to be held on 13 February 2020 at: 8, Mozhaisky Val, Moscow at 10am (Moscow time).
Should you be interested in such conference, please send a confirmation of participation together with your contact information to arrange for an entry pass no later than 6pm (Moscow time) on 11 February 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Please note that the present correspondence is sent for information purposes only and shall not be considered as an official tender notification. The present correspondence shall not be considered as a public offer according to item 2 Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation or as an invitation to make offers and under no circumstances shall be considered as an invitation to tender regulated by Articles 447-449 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. The present correspondence shall not impose any obligations whatsoever onto Organizer including obligations to proceed with the announced Procedures.
This Notice of Procedure is sent in accordance with item 10.2 “Notice of the upcoming procedure” of the Company Guidelines “About procurement of goods, work and services”.
General requirements to the participants are given on the Company official website http://zakupki.rosneft.ru/
Should you be interested in provision of the requested services, please advise us by sending a confirmation notice to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and indicate your telephone number.
To receive information about any procurement procedures that correspond to the area of expertise of your company, please fill in the Questionnaire of Participant https://www.tektorg.ru/form/anketa-podradcika-smr.
1. Any potential contractors interested in the above project are welcome to participate in the conference provided that they have experience in performing under similar projects (maximum 2 representatives of each company).
2. The conference agenda will include discussions of the Technical Assignment details and any other issues connected to the procurement procedure. You can send your comments with regard to the proposed Technical Assignment before 6pm (Moscow time) on 11 February 2020 to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
3. For the purpose of creating a list of participants of the conference and arranging for a one-day entry-pass you should send an information letter before 6pm (Moscow time) on 11 February 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com indicating the following information:
- Name, title and contact telephone numbers of the company representatives intended to participate in the conference. To enter the building all participants of the conference shall present a passport/ID to the security. No personal laptops or tablets or similar devises are allowed on the Organizer’s premises.
- Any comments to the proposed Technical Assignment.
4. Participation in the conference is free of charge.
5. Organizer’s focal point for the purpose of conference:
Tatiana N. Martynenko, Tel. +7 (499) 517-88-88 ext. 36566;
Natalia G. Efimova, Tel. : +7 (4242) 498-904