ETP TEK-Torg provides a full cycle service
24-hour customer support service (24/7) processes more than 8,000 calls monthly in Russian and English languages.Marketing center
Complex (multi-channel) approach to attracting new suppliers and ensuring competition for all published procurement procedures.Training center
Training of Organizers and Suppliers is held in the form of intramural seminars and webinars. The network of the partner training centers is constantly developing.Electronic contract/ Document flow
The signing of the contract in electronic form based on the procedure results. Usage of the Electronic document flow to exchange legally relevant documents.Integration
Possibility of ETP integration with the company’s internal IT systems (1С, SAP, etc.)Outsourcing of routine operations
Verification of documents for accreditation and technical evaluation. Additional notifications of suppliers and feedback collection.Reporting and Analytics
Development of reporting forms for the company needs.
- Installation of electrotechnical mountings 11
- Quality control services of equipment and devices using diagnostic systems 10
- Technical inventory auditing and technical accounting services for capital construction projects 9
- Engineering services in civil and industrial construction 9
- Cargo handling and storage services 8
- Standardization services 7
- Services connected with the environmental protection activities 6
- Advisory services regarding management of commercial activities 6
- Prospecting works on the stage of planning documentation 6
- Advisory services in scientific and technical areas related to the construction 6
- Construction of gas compressor station, including repair and reconstruction 6
- Services on examination of construction site 5
- Construction of shift camp, including repair ad reconstruction 5
- Auditing of the industrial safety and labor protection 5
- Construction of the diesel fuel hydrotreatment unit, including repair and reconstruction 5
- Services of specialized organizations on providing the collection and immediate transmission of weather data and environment status 5
- Casing pipes 15
- Devices for pressure gauges 15
- Lock and release devices, latches 15
- Pipes for drilling 15
- Gates, valves, throttle valves 13
- Plastics based on polymer resins 13
- Substations and distribution devices 13
- Cables, wires and connection cords 12
- Synthetic rubbers 12
- Complex Gas Treatment Unit structures 10
- Laboratory equipment and utensil 9
- Heat exchangers 9
- Steel piping parts 9
- Industrial pipe fittings 9
- Rotating bearings 9
- Boiler equipment 9
- Vessels and bulk-capacity tanks 9
- Auxiliary power equipment 9
- Cable products, non-insulated wires 9
- Metal buildings and block boxes 9
- Cryogenic, air separation equipment 9
- Pressure measuring/regulating instruments 8
- Oilfield, chemical, drilling equipment 8
- Textile products 8
- Individual protection means 7
- Metal building structures 7
- Working clothes 7
All types of procedures are carried out at ETP TEK-Torg
Bidding procedure during which participants openly submit price offers. The winner is the participant with the lowest price offer.
Bidding procedure. The winner is determined by the best conditions proposed for the execution of the contract.
Not a bidding procedure. The winner is determined by the best conditions proposed for the execution of the contract.
Not a bidding procedure. The winner is determined by the lowest price offer for execution of the contract.
Competitive method of procurement (not a bidding procedure), where Organizer signs contract with the participant, who proposed the best conditions, after negotiations with several participants.
Procedure which is held during procurement and aimed for voluntary price reduction or improvements of other conditions noted in the procurement documentation to increase the attraction of the Participant’s applications for the Customer.