3 reasons why
Organizers choose ETP TEK-Torg
Loyalty program for Customers on the ETP TEK-Torg
Personal approach to support when working on the ETP TEK-Torg
Effective mechanisms for working with competitors
Loyalty Program Description
The ETP TEK-Torg was the first on the market to launch a full-fledged customer loyalty program.
Now for work on the ETP you will be awarded points that can be exchanged for the services of the TEK-Torg and its’ partners’ services. The more published and summarized procedures, the more gifts!
Personal approach to support
- Personal manager is an effective solution to all the organizer’s questions on the principle of a "single window".
- Personal responsibility for the comfort of the organizer during his work on the ETP TEK-Torg.
- Organization of interaction with all services of ETP TEK-Torg.
Effective mechanisms for working with competition in the Organizer's procedures
The strategic objective of our ETP is to ensure the required level of competition in procurement.
- Own base of suppliers with reference to OKPD2 (operates on the principle of a CRM system, > 440,000 thousand companies).
- Ample opportunities for communication with suppliers, including - collecting feedback from participants with a classification of the reasons for refusal of participation.
Procurement plan synchronization A reliable tool to import your procurement plan from the UIS
Publishing and summarizing the procedures A wide range of opportunities for organizing the procurement process
Earning points for loyalty program Every month we give you points. Get bonuses!
Support for customers
placing procurement for SMEs
The average level of competition in the procurements for SMEs is more than 3.2
Conducting regional training events in conjunction with the SME Corporation
Full compliance with the legislation of the Russian Federation
for users of the ETP TEK-Torg
Placing of small volume procurement
Sale of stock balances, illiquid assets, account receivables
Electronic document management
Own EDM system for paperless document exchange
Graphs and reports on your procurement activities
Financial products for participants in your procurements (Bank guarantees, loans for participation and factoring)
Training materials from leading market experts
Join the customers’ community. The platform for professional discussions with colleagues. Live communication, answers to questions, solving difficult working situations.