To work on the ETP of JSC "TEK-Torg" it is necessary to use a digital signature certificate (a qualified one for residents of the Russian Federation, an unqualified one for non-residents).
To receive a qualified certificate of a digital signature (DS) in online mode, go to the form (https://www.tektorg.ru/e-signature) or contact one of the certification centers accredited by the Russian Ministry of Communications.
For non-residents of the Russian Federation who are unregistered in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, it is possible to obtain a digital signature completely remotely, without the need to be located in the Russian Federation - details are in the Instructions, for ordering, please contact the Customer Support Service of JSC "TEK-Torg" via firstname.lastname@example.org
On the ETP there is the opportunity to work in "223-FZ and Commercial Procurement" section and "Property Sale" section without the mandatory use of DS. In case of accreditation without downloading the DS for the Participants, only those procedures will be available in the list of procedures that were published by the Organizers with a sign allowing them to apply for participation without the downloaded DS.
A digital signature is not required to work in sections "Gazprom Burenie" and "Market".
The standard deadline for issuing digital signature is 4 days.
The urgent issue of a digital signature is 1 hour (the possibility of urgent issue should be clarified in the selected certification center).
After obtaining the DS, it is necessary to pass accreditation, which consists of two stages:
Stage 1: Registration of a new user on the electronic trading platform and activation of the e-mail address.
Stage 2: filing an application for accreditation of a legal entity / individual on the electronic trading platform as a Participant / Organizer of the procurement procedure.
- extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities, including one received in electronic form, and containing data relevant to the date of filing the Application for accreditation as the Organizer (only for residents of the Russian Federation);
- a power of attorney authorizing the ETP user to carry out, on behalf of the Organizer, actions on the ETP to register the Organizer and to carry out other actions in accordance with ETP Regulations when working on the ETP, including during the Procurement Procedures;
- agreement on work on the electronic trading platform of JSC "TEK-Torg" (mandatory only for the section of PJSC "Rosneft Oil Company").
For Participants registered in the Russian Federation:
- extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities / USRIP, including one received in electronic form and containing data relevant to the date of filing the Application for registration of the Participant (only for residents of the Russian Federation);
- a power of attorney authorizing the ETP user to conclude on behalf of the Participant with the Operator an agreement on work on the electronic trading platform of JSC "TEK-Torg" under the conditions set forth in the Regulations by taking actions to register the Participant on the ETP, as well as authorizing the implementation of other actions in compliance with these Regulations when working on the ETP, including during the procurement procedures.
For individual entrepreneurs and individuals - a copy of the passport (all sheets).
For Participants registered in a foreign country:
- a document confirming the state registration of a legal entity in the territory of a foreign country in accordance with the legislation of the state of registration, containing information about persons entitled to act on behalf of the legal entity, including information received in electronic form, and containing information relevant to the date of filing of the Application Of the participant;
- a copy of the document on registration with a tax authority in the territory of the Russian Federation, if the Participant is registered with the tax authorities in the territory of the Russian Federation;
- a power of attorney authorizing the ETP user to conclude on behalf of the Participant with the Operator an agreement on work on the ETP of JSC "TEK-Torg" under the conditions set forth in the Regulations by taking actions to register the Participant on the ETP, as well as authorizing the implementation of other actions in compliance with these Regulations when working on the ETP, including during the procurement procedures.
Documents issued on the territory of a foreign country must be legalized (contain an apostille) and contain a properly, notarized translation into Russian.
In the section "Gazprom Burenie" a list of documents for accreditation is indicated in the application form.
In accordance with the Operating regulations on the ETP, the application for accreditation is considered within 5 working days. The actual time for considering an application for accreditation does not exceed 24 hours.
In "Inter RAO" and "223-FZ and Commercial Procurement" sections there is a service "Quick Start" for accelerated accreditation. The application review period is 2 hours. You can find more details in the "Services" section https://www.tektorg.ru/service/fast-accreditation
In the section of PJSC "Rosneft Oil Company", there is an accelerated accreditation - "Quick Start". The application review period is 2 hours. The service is activated when applying for accreditation. You can find more details in the User’s Guide - https://www.tektorg.ru/documents/rosneft.
Applications for accreditation in "Gazprom Burenie" section are considered within 3 business days.
The participant can independently create an invoice for payment in the menu "Finances" in his personal account on the ETP.
Crediting of funds on the ETP is performed on the next business day from 9 to 12 Moscow time after the payment by the bank.
Starting October 01, 2019, you can order accounting documents online on https://www.tektorg.ru
To do this, click on the button "Order accounting documents" and select the desired item:
- Order a reconciliation report
- Order accounting documents
It is possible to obtain a reconciliation report and accounting documents automatically only through the electronic document management system “TEK-Torg”. It is necessary to register on the website edo.tektorg.ru. Registration in the electronic document management system and receipt of documents from JSC "TEK-Torg" is free. You can send a request for documents by clicking on and fill out the form. All fields marked with a red asterisk are required. Indicate the name, TIN/INN, contact details. Select the period for which documents are required. Documents will be provided within 5 business days.
You can find out more about the electronic document management service by clicking on the link: https://www.tektorg.ru/service/edo
Link to instructions for obtaining documents https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJBqz7vo6sQ&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR03QKh5QRfgpnsfJwBoA7wmkWP6Icetr9H1JLqoI9xszVOxvSzzvUMNd1k
For all questions regarding the operation of the ETP, you can contact the customer support service of JSC "TEK-Torg" by phone:
Money is returned only from the amount of available funds in the personal account on the electronic trading platform. You can view this information in your personal account in the menu "Finances", select the "State of account" item.
Available funds can be returned in two ways:
1. You can apply for a refund yourself through the menu "Finances", the sub-item "Refund requests". The funds will be returned to the bank details indicated in the personal account. Funds will be returned within 5 business days.
2. If there is no access to your personal account, you can send an official request on the letterhead of your organization addressed to the General Director of JSC "TEK-Torg" Sytin D.A. of the following content: "Please transfer funds from the personal account No. name and TIN of the organization in the amount of (indicated amount) to bank details (bank details shall be indicated)."
The original of this letter must be sent to the mailing address of JSC "TEK-Torg": 115191, Moscow, Gamsonovsky pereulok, 5, bldg. 2. The letter must be signed by the head of the organization or an authorized representative and affixed with the seal of the organization.
If the letter is signed by the authorized person, a power of attorney that gives the right to manage the funds of the organization should be attached. Funds will be returned within 5 business days after receiving the original letter.
To return the funds of a budgetary organization, the details must indicate a budget classification code, Russian National Classification of Municipal Territories, FTD’s account and its name.
You need to check which address the notifications come from.
Notifications come from email@example.com mail if you yourself have subscribed to the newsletter on tektorg.ru. If you want to unsubscribe from notifications, then in the message text you must click on the "Unsubscribe" field.
It is possible to receive notifications from the specified address if the organizer, when publishing the procedure, indicated your e-mail for notification as a potential participant. In this case, to unsubscribe from such notifications, you need to contact the Organizer of the procedure to exclude your organization from the list of potential suppliers. The contact details of the Organizer are indicated in the notice of the procedure.
Notifications may also come from firstname.lastname@example.org. This newsletter is carried out by employees of JSC "TEK-Torg" upon request from the Organizers. If you want to unsubscribe from the notifications, then in the message text you must click on the "Unsubscribe" field.